This year I worked closely with the EBLIP effort in a couple of different ways — as a member of the international planning committee for the conference that is taking place in Philadelphia sponsored by the U of Drexel on June 16-18, 2017, and by contributing an editorial to the EBLIP Journal [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18438/B82S7Z] featuring articles from the 2014 Library Assessment Conference that went through the EBLIP peer review process as well as original contributions peer reviewed through the journal.
- Videos from Strategic Assessment and Communication, August 2016 @ Columbus, OH
- EBLIP Conference and Journal contributions in 2016
- LLAMA webinar: “What’s your story? — Introduction to Research design for Libraries and Information Services”
- A Trip down memory lane … my Against the Grain interview from 2012
- Strategic Assessment and Communication, August 12