Selected Recent Publications
For a complete list of publications, see Martha Kyrillidou’s CV.
To view all of my publications on Google Scholar, click here.
- Robert Fox, Martha Kyrillidou, Joan Lippincott and Steve Hiller. “Space: Describing and Assessing Library and Other Learning Spaces.” (forthcoming)
- Colleen Cook, Martha Kyrillidou and Bruce Thompson. “Outcomes Assessment through LibQUAL+.” (forthcoming)
- Jackie Dooley and Martha Kyrillidou. “Special Collections Assessment Efforts at ARL.” (forthcoming)
- Martha Kyrillidou, Colleen Cook, Fred Heath, Steve Hiller, J. Stephen Town and Bruce Thompson. “A 15-year Retrospective on LibQUAL+.” Proceedings of the 2014 Library Assessment Conference. Washington, DC: Association of Research Libraries, 2015: 125-128.
- Martha Kyrillidou, Colleen Cook and Sarah K. Lippincott. “Capturing Digital Developments through Qualitative Inquiry.” Performance Measurement and Metrics 17 (1) (2016): 45-54.
- Martha Kyrillidou, William Grey Potter, Brinley Franklin, Colleen Cook, and Bruce Thompson. “The ARL Index Revisited: In Search of Reliable and Valid Indicators of Extensiveness of Research Libraries in the 21st Century.” Proceedings of the 2012 Library Assessment Conference. Washington, DC: Association of Research Libraries, 2014: 61-66.
- Shafiq-ur-Rehman, Martha Kyrillidou, and Imran Hameed. “Reliability and Validity of a Modified LibQUAL+ Survey in Pakistan: An Urdu Language Experience.” Malaysian Journal of Library & Information Science 19, no. 2 (2014): 83-102.
- Stephen Town and Martha Kyrillidou. “Developing a Values Scorecard.” Performance Measurement and Metrics 14 (1) (2013): 1-16.
- Dana Thomas, Catherine Davidson, Martha Kyrillidou and Terry Plum. “Measuring Use of Licensed Electronic Resources: A Second Iteration of the MINES for Libraries® Survey on Scholars Portal and Other Resources for the Ontario Council of University Libraries.” Library Management 33 (6/7) (2012): 374-388.
- Martha Kyrillidou and Damon Jaggars, “Current Themes in Academic Library Assessment: Select Papers from the 2010 Library Assessment Conference.” Evidence Based Library and Information Practice 8 (2) (2013). Selected and edited 15 articles from the conference proceedings published in this journal.